Drive less and make a difference with commute alternatives!
Make the change from driving alone to carpooling, taking transit, bicycling or walking for your work commute and 511 Contra Costa will reward you with the Drive Less Commuter Incentive Program. Whether you make the switch one day out of the week or five days a week, driving less can make a difference!
What will I get?
Eligible participants will receive a $50 check sent to the mailing address provided on the application. Please allow a minimum of 15 business days for delivery. Participants must meet the eligibility requirements and program rules stated below.
Am I eligible to receive the incentive?
You are eligible to receive an incentive if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County.
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Would otherwise drive alone to/from an employment location if this incentive program were not available.
- Agree to complete a brief questionnaire to assess the effectiveness of this program.
What are the program rules?
- One person per household is eligible to receive an incentive during the program year from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, while funding is available.
- This incentive program is available only for your home-to-work commute and/or work-to-home commute.
- 511 Contra Costa may request verification of the information you provide.
- Falsifying any information will disqualify you from all 511 Contra Costa programs and promotions.
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make any changes to or to terminate this program at any time without prior notification.
How do I apply?
Please fill out the online Drive Less Commuter Incentive Program Application to sign up!
Have any questions?
Please contact 511 Contra Costa at 925.969.0841 x205 or at email@example.com.