Drive less and make a difference with commute alternatives!
Make the change from driving alone to either carpooling, taking transit, bicycling or walking for your work commute and 511 Contra Costa will reward you with the Drive Less Commuter Incentive Program. Whether you make the switch one day out of the week or five days a week, driving less can make a difference!
What will I get?
Eligible participants will receive a $50 check sent to the mailing address provided on the application. Please allow at least 15 business days for delivery. Participants must meet the requirements and rules stated below.
Am I eligible to receive the incentive?
You are eligible to receive an incentive if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County.
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Would otherwise drive alone to/from an employment location if this incentive program was not available.
- Agree to complete a brief questionnaire to determine the effectiveness of this program.
What are the program rules?
- One incentive per person and per household during program year of July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016 while funding is available.
- This incentive program must serve your home-to-work commute and/or work-to-home commute.
- Please be advised that we may require verification of the information you provide.
- Falsifying any information will disqualify you from all 511 Contra Costa programs and promotions.
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make any changes to or to terminate this program at any time without prior notification.
How do I apply?
Please fill out the online Drive Less Commuter Incentive Program Application to sign up!
Have any questions?
Please contact 511 Contra Costa at 925.969.0841 x205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.