August 20, 2012
Westbound ramp and lane closures on State Route 24 due to work on the Caldecott Fourth Bore Project will occur on weekday nights until the cross passage work has been completed. The following schedule is in effect for the foreseeable future. Please note that inclement weather may cause schedule changes.
Monday through Thursday
- Overnight Westbound Fish Ranch Road Onramp Closures (in Orinda): Occurring nightly between the hours of 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Overnight Closures of Right Lanes on Westbound State Route 24 from the Camino Pablo on ramp (in Orinda) to Bore Three: Occurring nightly between the hours of 9:30 p.m. and 4 a.m.
- Overnight Bore Three Closures (towards Oakland): Occurring nightly between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.
Friday closures of the above lanes and ramps will begin one hour later than the Monday-Thursday schedule. The anticipated reopening times on Saturday are:
- Westbound Fish Ranch Road Onramp in Orinda expected to reopen at 8 a.m. on Saturday
- Westbound State Route 24 right lanes between Camino Pablo onramp in Orinda and Bore #3 expected to reopen at 7 a.m. on Saturday
- Bore #3 (towards Oakland) expected to reopen at 7 a.m. on Saturday
Please see the Current Activities page for more information on the progress of Fourth Bore construction.