Have you been wanting to try the San Francisco Bay Ferry’s Richmond Route to commute to work? We’re offering 6 trips (3 round trips) free to those who qualify! Recipients will receive the tickets from the Water Emergency Transit Agency (WETA) through the Hopthru app, which can be downloaded in the iOS and Android stores
Find information on and schedules for the Richmond-San Francisco ferry route here
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to receive this promotion if you fit the following:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Would otherwise drive alone to/from an employment location if this incentive program were not available
- Agree to complete a brief questionnaire to assess the effectiveness of this program.
How Does it Work?
After you apply, we will review your application. If you qualify, WETA will send you an email with information on schedules and how to receive your tickets through the Hopthru app. Hopthru will also send you an email with a link to your tickets. The Hopthru app is required to receive the free tickets. You have until July 15 to take your trips.
- One person and per household is eligible to receive this incentive
- If you have received any 511 Contra Costa promotion or program incentives from July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021, you are not eligible to receive this incentive
- Tickets expire on July 15, 2021
- Hopthru app is required to redeem the free tickets. It can be downloaded in the iOS and Android stores
- For work commute trips only
- 511 Contra Costa may request verification of the information you provide
- Falsifying any information will disqualify you from al 511 Contra Costa programs and promotions
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make any changes to or to terminate this program at any time without prior notification.
- This and all 511 Contra Costa programs are subject to funding availability
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This promotion is made available with funding from Contra Costa Transportation Authority and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District