Thank you for your interest in the Ride 4 Free promotion. 511 Contra Costa is no longer accepting applications for free passes. You may qualify for Buy-One-Get-One-Free 20-Ride Tri Delta Transit passes. Learn more!
Riding the Bus Just Got Sweeter! 511 Contra Costa is offering FREE 20-Ride passes for Tri Delta Transit, while supplies last. When you take transit, you help to reduce traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, making Contra Costa a better place for us all.
Tri Delta Transit buses serve East Contra Costa County, including the cities of Antioch, Pittsburg, Oakley and Brentwood. A 20-Ride Pass is valid for 20 one-way rides, with no transfers, on all Tri Delta Transit fixed-route local and express buses.
You are eligible for a free pass if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County, and;
- Are 18 years of age or older, and;
- You currently commute to work by driving alone, getting a ride, or riding alone in an Uber or Lyft at least one day a week; and
- Agree to complete a brief program follow-up survey, and;
- Agree to receive email communications from 511CC – opt out at any time.
- One per person and per household
- 511 Contra Costa is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged passes. Passes may not be transferred or sold.
- Applicants who receive a free 20-Ride Tri Delta Bus Pass may not be eligible to receive another transit incentive from 511 Contra Costa in the July 2022 through June 2023 program year.
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make changes to program eligibility requirements and program rules at any time without prior notification.
Need help planning your trip on Tri Delta Transit? Visit Tri Delta Transit, call the Tri Delta Transit route information line at 925-754-4040, or download the appTransit for real-time bus information, trip planning, alerts, and crowding information.