The Pass2Class program has ended for 2017. The 2018 Program will open August 1.
What is Pass2Class?
Pass2Class is an established program that offers free public transit passes for students in West Contra Costa County to encourage the use of buses to and from school. The Pass2Class program reduces traffic congestion and air pollution in the community by reducing the number of trips made by parents to take students to school.
Pass2Class Eligibility Requirements
This form must be completed by a parent / guardian.
- The father / mother / guardian must agree to have your student take the bus to travel to school instead of driving students to and from school.
- Students must be registered in a public or private school (grades 1-12) located in Crockett, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Hercules, Kensington, Pinole, Richmond, Rodeo or San Pablo.
- The father / mother / guardian must agree to complete a follow up survey to determine the effectiveness of the Pass2Class program.
- Applications will be available online from August 1 through October 9, 2018. Completed applications must be submitted during that window period.
- Each student is eligible to receive two (2) 12-ride WestCAT trips OR one (1) AC Transit 31-day pass per student for up to three (3) students per household.
- Falsifying any information on this application will disqualify you from the program and ALL Pass2Class 511 Contra Costa programs.
- 511 Contra Costa Pass2Class program has the right to make any changes to the eligibility requirements of the program and program rules at any time without prior notice.
- The transit tickets will be sent directly to the student’s home address listed on the application.