Plan Your Trip
- The 511.org Trip Planner provides Bay Area point-to-point public transit routing and options.
- Our Contra Costa Transit Map is a comprehensive directory of all Bay Area public transit services. View coverage areas and access real-time arrival information for regional rail services.
- Park & Ride locations – Bay Area map
- BART parking
- SFO or Oakland International Airport transportation guide
- Where is BART? – Real-time BART Visualization, updated every 15 seconds
Ready to $WITCH?
- Pledge to try transit instead of driving alone to and/or from work and we’ll give you a free, pre-loaded ($15) Clipper Card.
- $25 Drive Less Incentive is available to qualified commuters who make the switch from driving alone to riding the bus, taking BART or commuting by train.
- Riding transit is already cost-effective, but you can save even more money with our Buy One, Get One Free offers.
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs
Paratransit is an on-call system for anyone with a disability who can’t comfortably use fixed route services. Use our guide to using paratransit in Contra Costa County.
Why make the switch?
10:1 Pollution: A solo driver uses more energy and creates more air pollution in just four years than a transit passenger would in 40 years.
Latest Transit News
- BART to Antioch Service Starts May 26 - Community Celebration May 25 - May 24, 2018
- Memorial Day Transit Service - Monday, May 28 - May 23, 2018
- Bike To Work Day 2018 is Almost Here - Thursday, May 10 - May 9, 2018
- President's Day Transit Schedules - Monday, February 19 - Feb 6, 2018
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Transit Service (Monday, January 15) - Jan 9, 2018