Take Public Transit
Plan Your Trip
- Our Contra Costa Transit Map is a comprehensive directory of all Bay Area public transit services. View coverage areas and access real-time arrival information for regional rail services.
- Google Trip Planner (your phone or browser) and App
- County Connection Trip Planner
- BART Trip Planner and App
- Google Transit
- BART Schedules and Maps
- BART Parking
- Where is BART? – Real-time BART Visualization, updated every 15 seconds
Ready to SWITCH?
- Pledge to try transit instead of driving alone to and/or from work and we’ll give you a free, pre-loaded $20 Clipper card.
- Riding transit is already cost-effective, but you can save even more money with our Buy One, Get One Free offers.
- Make the switch from driving alone to taking transit and you can apply for the Drive Less Commuter Incentive.
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs
Tri MyRide: On-Demand Neighborhood Shuttle Service
A 6-month pilot program in the Hillcrest (Antioch) and San Marco (Pittsburg) neighborhoods
Tri Delta Transit is currently offering on-demand shuttle service to two neighborhoods in Contra Costa as a pilot program. If successful, the service will be extended to additional neighborhoods.
To use the service, riders first download the TransLoc app, then use it to schedule their pickup. The shuttles serve BART and local shopping areas, so a scheduled trip must either start or end at one of those designated locations. This means someone could be picked up at home and taken to BART, or be picked up at a shopping area and taken to anyplace in the neighborhood service area.
The shuttle runs 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and is $2 per trip or free with a valid Tri Delta Transit Pass. For more details, visit TriMyRide.com.
Paratransit is an on-call system for anyone with a disability who can’t comfortably use fixed route services. Use our guide to using paratransit in Contra Costa County.
Why make the switch?
10:1 Pollution: What is 10:1? A solo driver uses more energy and creates more air pollution in just four years than a transit passenger would in 40 years.
- Thanksgiving Holiday Transit Service - Thursday & Friday - Nov 16, 2019
- 511CC & the Miles App: Get Rewarded for Your Commute - Sep 21, 2019
- Labor Day Transit Schedules (Monday, Sept. 2) - Aug 28, 2019
- Green Commute Contest: Win a $20 BART Ticket - Jul 19, 2019
- Summer Youth Pass: $35 for Unlimited Bus Rides - May 1, 2019