App-Based Carpooling: Simpler, Cheaper and Faster
Whether you call it carpooling or ridesharing you now have several low-cost, no-commitment options for sharing a ride to work.
With a smartphone or tablet, sharing a ride can be as simple as a few taps. Join a carpool instantly with UberPOOL and Lyft Line.
|• Lyft Line||• Waze Carpool|
|• UberPOOL||• Scoop|
$25 Reward for Carpooling
We Guarantee Your Ride Home
We understand that having a vehicle at work provides flexibility in case of something unexpected. We provide a Guaranteed Ride Home in the case of an emergency or unscheduled overtime. We’ll reimburse those who work in Contra Costa County and need to use a taxi or app-based service to get home in an emergency.
Learn More »
Driving Alone Is Expensive and Time Consuming
Driving solo to work may cost more than you think. The average commuter spends over $9000 a year.
- Vehicle Maintenance
Carpooling gets you into HOV lanes and allows you toll-free access to the Express Lanes.
Carpool for $1 (or Less) with Casual Carpool
Latest Carpool News
- Four Ways to Find a Carpool - Sep 7, 2018
- The California Gas Tax Is Here, Don’t Let It Affect You - Oct 31, 2017
- Carpool with Scoop to Reserve Parking at Pleasant Hill/Contra Costa Centre & Concord BART Stations - Oct 23, 2017
- Casual Carpool to San Francisco: How Does It Work? - Jul 21, 2017
- Carpool with the Scoop App - May 22, 2017