Transportation maps and resources for seniors
If you are elderly or need assistance with transit, we can help you find the program in your community that’s best for you and your needs. Use the map below and click on the markers to see senior transit services in your area. You can also dial 511 on your phone and say “paratransit” for live assistance.
Local senior transportation services
- WestCAT Dial-a-Ride: 510.724.7993
- LINK Paratransit: 925.938.7433
- East Bay Paratransit: 510.287.5000
- Richmond Paratransit Program: 510.307.8026
- San Ramon Senior Express Van: 925.973.3250
- Antioch Senior Bus Program: 925.754.1080
- Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda Spirit Shuttle: 925-283-3534
- Pleasant Hill Senior Van Service: 925.671.5272
- Walnut Creek Seniors’ Club Mini Bus Service: 925.933.1434
- Rossmoor Dial-A-Bus 925.988.7676
- Pinole Home Bound Door-to-Door Transportation to the Senior Center: 510.724.9800
- El Cerrito Easy Ride Transportation Service 510.559.7677
Check out our blog for more on senior drivers at risk and how to learn about road safety.