PLANNED OVERNIGHT WESTBOUND LANE & RAMP CLOSURES (WEATHER PERMITTING)
(CALDECOTT FOURTH BORE)
Below is the anticipated schedule of upcoming westbound lane and ramp closures associated with work on the Caldecott Fourth Bore Project. Please note that the schedule is subject to change, pending weather conditions.
Week of April 2, 2012:
- Closures are expected to begin Tuesday night, April 3 and will occur nightly through Friday, April 6
- Overnight Westbound Fish Ranch Road On-Ramp in Orinda: Occurring nightly between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.
- Overnight Bore Three Closures (towards Oakland): Occurring nightly between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.
On Friday night April 6, through Saturday a.m., April 7, the following closures are planned:
- Westbound Fish Ranch Road Onramp between 11 p.m. on Friday, April 6 and 6 a.m. on Saturday, April 7.
- Westbound State Route 24 Lane Closure between Wilder Ranch Onramp and Bore Three between 10:30 p.m. on Friday, April 6 and 6 a.m. on Saturday, April 7.
- Bore #3 (towards Oakland) between 11 p.m. on Friday, April 6 and 7 a.m. on Saturday, April 7.