Staff recently visited the Hilton Concord as part of the Contra Costa Green Business Program certification process. We were delighted to learn that the Hilton encourages both hotel employees and guests to think about using alternative ways of traveling.
- Hilton employees are eligible for pre-tax commuter benefits to pay for transit expenses
- Nearly all employees live within a 10 mile radius of the hotel
- Around 50% of employees take the bus, bike or walk to work. A County Connection bus stop is located in front of the hotel entrance and the Iron Horse Regional Trail runs behind the property
- Bike racks are available to employees and guests alike
- A complimentary shuttle to and from the Concord BART station is available to hotel guests
- Eight (8) electric vehicle plug-in vehicle charging stations are available to the public; six (6) Level II and two (2) DC fast chargers on the Blink Network
We can’t wait to see what Hilton Concord does next!