Take a break from driving in traffic with 10 free trips on SolTrans.
If you drive to get to work, you’re all too familiar with commute-hour traffic. Instead of driving, you could sit back, relax, and still get there faster with our SolTrans Take 10 offer.
Successful applicants will receive SolTrans passes good for five Out of County Express round trips via the Token Transit app. Passes can be used for Red and Green lines, connecting to El Cerrito and BART. (Passes cannot be used for Route 82.) Passes available while supplies last.
You are eligible to receive an incentive if you:
- Live in, work in, or commute through Contra Costa County,
- Are 18 years of age or older,
- Would otherwise drive alone to/from an employment location if this incentive program were not available, and
- Agree to complete a brief survey to assess the effectiveness of this program.
- If you have received any 511 Contra Costa promotion or program incentives in the same July 1 to June 30 funding year, you are not eligible to receive this incentive
- 511 Contra Costa may request verification from you or your employer of the information you provide
- Falsifying any information will disqualify you from all 511 Contra Costa programs and promotions
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make any changes to or to terminate this program at any time without prior notification
SolTrans Take 10 is made available with funding from Contra Costa Transportation Authority and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District.