Take Public Transit
Plan Your Trip
- The 511.org Trip Planner provides Bay Area point-to-point public transit routing and options.
- Our Contra Costa Transit Map is a comprehensive directory of all Bay Area public transit services. View coverage areas and access real-time arrival information for regional rail services.
- County Connection Trip Planner
- Park & Ride locations – Bay Area map
- Google Transit
- BART Schedules and Maps
- BART Parking
- Where is BART? – Real-time BART Visualization, updated every 15 seconds
- SFO or Oakland International Airport transportation guide
Ready to SWITCH?
- Pledge to try transit instead of driving alone to and/or from work and we’ll give you a free, pre-loaded ($15) Clipper Card.
- Riding transit is already cost-effective, but you can save even more money with our Buy One, Get One Free offers.
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs
Paratransit is an on-call system for anyone with a disability who can’t comfortably use fixed route services. Use our guide to using paratransit in Contra Costa County.
Why make the switch?
10:1 Pollution: What is 10:1? A solo driver uses more energy and creates more air pollution in just four years than a transit passenger would in 40 years.
Latest Transit News
- BOGO Transit Passes: WestCAT, SolTrans, Tri Delta & County Connection - Jul 23, 2018
- BART to Antioch Service - May 24, 2018
- New Laws for 2018 - Jan 2, 2018
- The California Gas Tax Is Here, Don’t Let It Affect You - Oct 31, 2017
- Carpool with Scoop to Reserve Parking at Pleasant Hill/Contra Costa Centre & Concord BART Stations - Oct 23, 2017