Plan Your Trip
- The 511.org Trip Planner provides Bay Area point-to-point public transit routing and options.
- Our Contra Costa Transit Map is a comprehensive directory of all Bay Area public transit services. View coverage areas and access real-time arrival information for regional rail services.
- Park & Ride locations – Bay Area map
- BART parking
- SFO or Oakland International Airport transportation guide
- Where is BART? – Real-time BART Visualization, updated every 15 seconds
Ready to $WITCH?
- Pledge to try transit instead of driving alone to and/or from work and we’ll give you a free, pre-loaded ($15) Clipper Card.
- $25 Drive Less Incentive is available to qualified commuters who make the switch from driving alone to riding the bus, taking BART or commuting by train.
- Riding transit is already cost-effective, but you can save even more money with our Buy One, Get One Free offers.
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs
Paratransit is an on-call system for anyone with a disability who can’t comfortably use fixed route services. Use our guide to using paratransit in Contra Costa County.
Why make the switch?
10:1 Pollution: A solo driver uses more energy and creates more air pollution in just four years than a transit passenger would in 40 years.
Latest Transit News
- 511 Contra Costa Text-Your-Commute Challenge - Oct 1, 2018
- Labor Day Transit Schedules (Monday, Sept. 3) - Aug 29, 2018
- Tri Delta Transit Route 383 (Freedom HS) Schedule Change Sept. 30 - Aug 20, 2018
- BOGO Transit Pass Offers: WestCAT, SolTrans, Tri Delta Transit & County Connection - Jul 23, 2018
- Fourth of July – Holiday Transit Schedules - Jun 26, 2018