On Veterans Day (Thursday, Nov. 11), most transit agencies serving Contra Costa will run on regular weekday schedules. Tri Delta Transit, WestCAT, SolTrans, and FAST will operate on modified schedules. We’ve collected service information for all transit providers for easy reference.
Click any link for additional information.
- Tri Delta Transit: Routes 392, 393, 394, 395 & 396 on a Sunday schedule
Lynx – Current COVID-19 Schedule
JL/JR, DAR, Local (11, 19) – Saturday Service
30Z, JPX, JX, C3 – No Service
- Fairfield & Suisun Transit:
Local Routes – Saturday Service
Blue Line – Saturday Service
GX Line – No Service
- Solano Transit: Saturday Service
Regular Weekday Service
With 2021 now upon us, you should be aware of these three new laws affecting motorists:
- Unattended children in motor vehicles: Exempts a person from civil or criminal liability for trespassing or damaging a vehicle when rescuing a child who is 6 years old or younger in immediate danger from heat, cold, lack of ventilation, or other dangerous circumstances. [Effective Jan. 1, 2021]
- “Move Over, Slow Down” amendments: The “Move Over, Slow Down” law has been expanded to apply to local streets and roads. Drivers approaching a stationary emergency vehicle displaying emergency lights, including tow trucks and Caltrans vehicles, must move to another lane when possible, or slow to a reasonable speed on all highways, not just freeways. [Effective Jan. 1, 2021]
- Points for distracted driving: Beginning July 1, violating the hands-free law for a second time within 36 months of a prior conviction for the same offense will result in a point being added to a driving record.
For more information on new driving-related laws taking effect in 2021, click below.