The County Connection is proposing a service change in Martinez and Walnut Creek
Public workshops are scheduled to gather comments on proposed changes to routes in Walnut Creek and Martinez. Changes are proposed to improve performance and service quality. County Connection is seeking public comment on the proposed service changes.
Upcoming meeting dates and locations:
- Monday, March 17, 2014 – at Martinez City Hall, 525 Henrietta St. 4:00-6:00 PM
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 – Walnut Creek Library, 1644 Broadway 4:00-6:00 PM
Proposed Service Changes
- Re-route the #7 to provide more frequent and direct service between Pleasant Hill BART and Shadelands
- Eliminate route #2 and modify route #5 to provide more frequent and direct service to Walnut Creek BART
- Modifications to #18 and #28 to increase service to the retail centers on Arnold. Service on Howe Rd. would be eliminated.
- Eliminate route #19 and redirect service hours to new community shuttle route.
- New Community shuttle route would operate between downtown Martinez and retail on Arnold (Walmart and Village Oaks Shopping Center)
Click here to view detailed maps for the changes.
Comments can be submitted in writing, via email, or at the two schedule public hearings listed above.
Director of Planning
2477 Arnold Industrial Way
Concord, CA 64520