Starting this Sunday, March 21, The County Connection will change the following bus routes:
WEEKDAY SERVICE CHANGES
- Route 21 – Walnut Creek BART to San Ramon Transit Center All southbound trips adjust to leave time a few minutes EARLIER.
- Route 649 – New service added to Route 19 schedule The new route deviation will operate between DVC and Concord BART via the ITT Technical Institute, making two evening trips only.
- Route 605 – Civic/Ygnacio Valley Rd. and Creekside Dr. All morning trips adjust to leave 10 minutes EARLIER – school days.
- Route 639 – Amtrak to DVC via Pacheco Blvd. The new route will operate 2 afternoon trips – school days only.
WEEKEND SERVICE CHANGES
- Route 316 – Martinez/Amtrak/Pleasant Hill BART. All trips in both directions have been adjusted.
Most of the changes are made to improve schedule adherence, BART and bus connections, and to address overcrowding on several bus routes. New schedules are posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org, and will be available at BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals this week.
For detailed route and schedule information, please call 925-676-7500 or visit www.cccta.org.