The West Contra Costa Transportation Advisory Committee (WCCTAC) is hosting community workshops to discuss ways to improve access to public transit in West County.
Come hear about proposed improvements and provide your feedback. The workshops will cover:
- Conditions around West County BART stations and other transit hubs
- Pedestrian and bicycle needs
- Parking and drop-off areas
- Employer shuttles and other ways to promote alternatives to driving
- Signs, maps, schedules and other ways to provide transit information
Anyone who attends a workshop will be eligible to win a Clipper Card worth $155.00! WCCTAC will give away one card per workshop.
You have two more chances to share your feedback!
Monday, May 23 in Richmond (6:00-7:30 pm)
Richmond City Hall (Multipurpose room), 440 Civic Center Plaza
Tuesday, May 24 in El Cerrito (5:30-7:00 pm)
El Cerrito City Hall (City Council Chambers), 10890 San Pablo Avenue