Advisory: I-680 Mococo Overhead Bridge Project Lane & Ramp Closures
Caltrans District 4 has scheduled the following lane and ramp closures for the Interstate 680 Mococo Overhead Bridge Rehabilitation Project:
The Marina Vista on-ramp to southbound I-680 will be closed:
- Thursday night, March 26, from 6pm-6am
- 6pm Friday night, March 27 until 12pm Saturday, March 28
Lane/Shoulder Closures at the Marina Vista/Waterfront Road Interchange:
- One northbound lane will be closed from 8pm Friday, March 27 to 5am Monday, March 30
- The left shoulder of southbound I-680 will be closed from 8pm Friday, March 27 through 5am Monday, March 30
Upcoming Closure of Southbound I-680 Off-Ramp to Marina Vista/Waterfront Road
In late April 2015 Caltrans will close the southbound off-ramp from I-680 to Marina Vista/Waterfront Road. The closure will remain in effect for about five months while the contractor removes the old off-ramp structure and builds a new structure.
- Detour: During this closure, southbound I-680 traffic will detour to the Arthur Road interchange, exit and cross under the freeway, return to northbound I-680, and exit at Marina Vista/Waterfront Road
- Marina Vista and Waterfront Road will remain open during the extended ramp closure
Please drive cautiously through the construction zone, follow the directions of flaggers, leave a safe traveling distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you, and Slow for the Cone Zone. The California Highway Patrol will be on site during these closures.
For more information about the project visit the Caltrans I-680 Mococo Bridge Rehabilitation Project page.