From the BART Website:
“Starting Monday, September 14, BART will reduce service during off-peak hours (weekday evenings, weekends and holidays) by running fewer trains and single-route service South of Daly City.
Weekdays after 7:00 pm, weekends and holidays
- 20-minute service (instead of 15-minute)
- Single route service south of Daly City:
- Pittsburg/Bay Point (Yellow) line extended to Millbrae from SFO
- Dublin/Pleasanton (Blue) line stops at Daly City instead of Millbrae
- Direct service between Millbrae and SFO
- Timed transfers at 12th Street and MacArthur station
- More even spacing of trains throughout the system
- No change to Richmond (Red) or Fremont (Green, Orange) lines”
For more information on the BART service reductions check out the BART Website.