Starting this Friday, September 4, BART will be running trains 24 hours a day during the September 4th – 7th Bay Bridge closure. The trains will run hourly to 14 stations.
Stations with overnight service:
- 24th Street Mission
- Bay Fair (parking available)
- Coliseum/Oakland Airport (parking available)
- Concord (parking available)
- Daly City (parking available)
- Downtown Berkeley
- Dublin/Pleasanton (parking available)
- El Cerrito Del Norte (parking available)
- MacArthur (parking available, timed BART transfer point)
- Oakland City Center/12th St. (timed BART transfers, AC Transit transfer point)
- Powell Street
- San Francisco International Airport
- Walnut Creek(Parking Available)
For more info on BARTs overnight trains during the Bay Bridge closure check out the BART news page.