|Pledge to try biking to work and we’ll send you a $20 BikeLink card to help you park securely. Located throughout the Bay Area, including dozens of locations in Contra Costa, BikeLink’s lockers give you peace of mind when you need to store your bicycle—all at a cost of just pennies an hour.|
BikeLink lockers can be found at many transit stops and all BART stations, making them ideal for commuters who combine biking and taking public transit.
You’re eligible to receive this incentive if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Currently drive to work or drive or are driven to transit or a carpool/ vanpool pickup and pledge to reduce your trips in cars or other single occupant vehicles in favor of cycling, and
- Agree to complete a brief survey to assess the effectiveness of this program
- If you or someone in your household have received any 511 Contra Costa promotion or program incentives from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023, you are not eligible to receive this incentive
- 511 Contra Costa may request verification from you or your employer of the information you provide
- Falsifying any information will disqualify you from all 511 Contra Costa programs and promotions
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make any changes to or to terminate this program at any time without prior notification
Secure Your Cycle is made available with funding from Contra Costa Transportation Authority and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District.
Locker Locations & Popular Locker-Ready Destinations
Every BART Station has BikeLink lockers, but they can also be found at other popular destinations, such as Amtrak stations, community parks, civic centers, and more.
Plan your trip with confidence, knowing you’ll have secure parking waiting for you at your destination, using this map of BikeLink locker locations.
Keeping Your Bike Safe (Locker or No Locker)
Need tips on preventing bike theft? Bike East Bay has a comprehensive article on ways to keep your bicycle safe.