Avoiding Highway 4 traffic is easier than ever with the opening of 850 additional parking spaces at BART’s popular Antioch Station. The new lot is BART’s latest effort to welcome riders back and to encourage East Contra Costa County residents to take BART instead of driving.
Riders at all stations can now pay the daily fee or reserve single day or multi-day parking through the official BART app. The process to purchase monthly parking or join the wait list has also moved to the official BART app. There is no longer a wait list for monthly parking at Antioch.
The parking expansion and access improvement project included:
- Construction of 850 fee parking stalls
- Dedicated ADA accessible sidewalk to the Antioch Station
- Improved passenger pick-up/drop-off and bus lane circulation
- Improved wayfinding for pedestrians, cyclists, transit passengers, and drivers
- Construction of a multi-use pedestrian/bicycle path along Slatten Ranch Road between Hillcrest Road and the station.
For more details about station improvements at Antioch BART station, read the article at BART.gov.