GreenFEST 2010 will be held at the Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR) in Walnut Creek on Saturday, August 14th from 10 AM- 4 PM at:
CCAR Parking Lot
1870 Olympic Boulevard, Walnut Creek
- This FREE event will feature organic food, music, educational demos, e-waste receptacles, a garden center and kids’ zone.
- Bring a Food Bank donation and get a spin on the PRIZE wheel. Fantastic prizes and giveaways from Club Sport, Broadway Plaza shops, the sponsors.
- Trade a Bag program (bring your plastic bags to trade for a cloth shopping bag).
- There will be FREE e-recycle and document shredding services; recycle your old cell phones.
- Featured demos and speakers on things like Green Travel, how to be a green business and home improvements that don’t break the bank.
GreenFEST is is a fundraiser for Contra Costa Association of Realtors “Helping Hands”. Helping Hands is a nonprofit that contributes to the Moses Guillory Scholarship Fund, CCAR Scholarship Fund, and other worthwhile causes throughout the area.
For more information, visit the GreenFEST Contra Costa website.
To purchase tickets, call 925.876.0966 or email info@GreenFESTContraCosta.com
Click on the map below to view the venue: