On Thursday, April 15 2010, the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority is sponsoring a two hour meeting from 6:30 – 8:30 PM at Dublin City Hall, 100 Civic Plaza.
Presentations and discussion will include the following transportation improvement projects in Eastern Alameda County:
- Route 84 Expressway – widening a 4.6-mile section of Isabel Avenue from Ruby Hill Drive to Jack London Boulevard in Livermore
- I-580 corridor improvements: Congestion relief, construction of auxiliary lanes and High Occupancy Toll (HOT) lanes
- BART to Livermore: Studies to evaluate improvements in the I-580 corridor and preparations for a future rail corridor
- Alamo Canal Trail: A multi-use, 3.6-mile path linking Dublin and Pleasanton
- Iron Horse Trail: Studies to explore possible trails, and trail gaps near Dublin/Pleasanton BART
For more information:
- Download the ACTIA flyer for the meeting.
- Visit the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority website for the event.
Source: Transportation improvements in eastern Alameda County, Contra Costa Times