Skirts can be lots of fun, but can be a huge hassle on two wheels. How to keep your lovely garment from getting tangled or otherwise being a pain? These ladies from across the pond have a simple solution: put a penny in yo’ pants.
- Find a penny or something similar.
- Find a rubber band.
- Now put on your “favourite” skirt!
- Push the penny from the back of your skirt to the front, through both layers.
- Form a button at the front of the skirt, using both layers.
- Wrap the band around the button making sure it’s secure.
- Now get out there and enjoy your new freedom!
Their brilliance doesn’t end there. They’re developing a modification to the penny/rubber band design that will be more gentle on fabric, and donating some of the proceeds to the Afghanistan Women’s National Cycling Team. Visit their site to learn more.