Spare The Air Employer Breakfast Clean Air 101
Spare the Air Employer Program is an overall employee commute package that promotes carpooling, transit and Spare the Air participation can help attract and retain employees.
Small business friendly!
Continental Breakfast served
Location: Hotel Nikko, 222 Mason St.
San Francisco – Near Powell BART
View Larger Map
- Learn about commute solutions in a tight economy.
- Network with Employer Program members.
- Take away clean air resources and solutions.
- Hear from businesses, large and small, who have successfully
- implemented clean air policies and practices.
Keynote speaker: Jared Blumenfeld, Director,
Region 9 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Breakout Session Topics:
- No Cost/Low Cost Commute Solutions
- Commuter Choice Tax Benefits – IRS Section 132(f)
- Green Purchasing
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Energy Efficiency