Upcoming Events & Meetings
- Friday May 14, 2010, by 5 PM – Last day to submit your photos and videos from Bike to Work Day 2010 to enter our drawing for $25 to Peet’s Coffee & Tea!
- Wednesday May 26, 2010 – AC Transit public hearing on proposed service reductions plan
Local News (Contra Costa County & East Bay)
- Happy Bike to Work Day from 511 Contra Costa!
- Orinda, Lafayette, and Livermore added to list of sites for BART solar projects
- Motorcycle parking temporarily relocated at Pleasant Hill BART Station
- Downtown Livermore is ready for Lance Armstrong and 2010 Amgen Tour of California
- AC Transit invites public comment on second proposed service cut of 2010
Bay Area & California News
- Avoid paying higher tolls by using FasTrak
- BART debates how to reward riders with $5 million
- Bridge tolls will increase on July 1, 2010
- BART will run early for Bay to Breakers this Sunday, May 16, 2010
- Bay Bridge S-Curve warnings going away
To receive additional updates and enter our monthly drawing for $25 to Peet’s Coffee & Tea: