Where do you like to bike?
Last week, we asked our Twitter followers and Facebook peeps what their favorite places were to bike in Contra Costa County and the East Bay. Here were some of their responses:
- Iron Horse Trail (@pinkyfrancisco, @allaboutgeorge)
- Bay Farm Island (@allaboutgeorge, @beebalalou)
- Lafayette-Moraga Trail (@debdagang)
- Carquinez Scenic Byway in the Carquinez Regional Shoreline. Start in Martinez end in Crocket (@Harry_H)
- Oak/Berkeley hills (@MHatamoto)
- Hayward shoreline (@crazydanzer)
- Pinole Valley Rd. (Brianne Z.)
- Iron Horse Trail & Contra Costa Canal Trail (Lauren L.)
Think they missed some great routes? Leave a tip for others in the comments below!
While you’re still thinking about biking, have you:
- Tried our awesome new Bike Mapper?
- Downloaded some bike maps?
- Added a November or December ride to our list of upcoming cycling events?
What are you waiting for?
Photo via strandgammler